A Florida Man Died After Eating a Raw Oyster Carrying a Dangerous ‘Flesh Eating’ Bacteria — TIME http://time.com/5343075/florida-man-oysters-vibrio-vulnificus/

A Florida man has died after eating a raw oyster contaminated with a highly infectious strain of bacteria. The Florida Department of Health confirmed one person died after consuming a raw oyster that carried Vibrio vulnificus bacteria, which is often called “flesh-eating” for its ability to cause serious skin and wound infections. The bacteria is…

via A Florida Man Died After Eating a Raw Oyster Carrying a Dangerous ‘Flesh Eating’ Bacteria — TIME

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.